Just a quickie. I’ve just had a mooch through the search terms that have brought people to my blog this week, and feel the need to share. And wonder. And boggle.
- “night terror”. Several searches for this. Nutters.
- “moles on tits”. That’s quite a specific fetish you’ve got there.
- “20s existential crisis”. You’re too young. MTFU, stop navel gazing, and get on with living.
- “balloon explosion”. Hehe. That was fun.
- “teleporting Brian Cox”. As long as you’re teleporting him into my pants, that’s fine.
- “open uni chocolate and sausages maths problem”. Awesome.
- “make sex with quark star trek”. My first reaction was: For the love of all that is good and holy – why? Then, I realised, more charitably, that there is someone out there for everyone.
- “would the dark reaction of photosynthesis happen if the light reaction didn’t?” No, because the products of the light reactions are used in the dark reactions. I think.
- “how much drink do you bring into the hall at up helly aa”. Answer: all of it.
That was a nice distraction. Back to the Teign Valley and a pile of chocolate coins for me.